Classes are chosen and come with ranks, and sets. As an example, you can be a mage, but you don't have to use spells only. You can be a customized "Battle Mage", have a mixture of Magic in one and and a weapon in the other.
NOTE: Sets doesn't mean you hold on to them forever, and it doesn't mean you have to use them forever. Its just the gear you get when you start!
Classes and Start SetsEdit
- Warrior - Masters with the blade, shield, and holders of great pride.
Starter Set: Heavy Iron Armor Set, Iron Short-Sword, 5 Healing Potions, Iron Shield.
- Mage - Masters of Illusions, Alteration, Conjuration, and Destruction while wielding magic.
Starter Set: Light Clothing enchanted to increase magic damage, 5 Mana Potions, Iron Dagger.
- Rogue - Masters of the shadows, sneaking and making their way out of trouble.
Starter Set: Light Leather Hooded Armor, 1 Invisibility Potion, Steel Dagger, 10 Iron Throwing Knives.
- Ranger - Masters of precise, and effective ranged combat.
Starter Set: Light Fur Armor, 5 Stamina Potions, Wood-Iron Bow, Unlimited Arrows.
Prior to picking a class, the sub class develops as your character does depending on which skills increase.
- Fencing Master - One Handed Master
- Heavy Handed - Two Handed Master
- Tank - Heavy Armor Master
- Swift - Light Armor Master
- Battlemage - Weapons and Magic
- Wizard - Full Magic
- Beefy Mage - Heavy Armor Master
- Evasive Mage - Light Armor Master
- Magic Dependent - No Armor, Ward Master
- Necromancer - Undead Manipulation
- Priest/Priestess - Restoration Master
- Wet-Foot - Sword User
- Sneak Attacker - Dagger User
- Clean Rep - Hand-to-Hand
- Completely Silent - Quiet, light armor
- Dog Theif - Doesn't care for noise
- Cat Theif - Mix of Light and Quiet
- Parkourist - Parkour master
- Shadow Embracer - Shadow Hider
- Area Embracer - Hides within enviorment
- Archer - Master with a Long Bow
- Hunter - Master with Short Bow
- Warrior Archer - Heavy Armored Archer
- Evasive Archer - Light Armored Archer
- Very Far Range - Further Range
- Short Range - Short Range, fast reload time
- High Shooter - Shoot while elevated